Wednesday, February 25, 2009

story of kampung gajah.....

hmmm... after 3 week been here... overall ok... saving... hehehe but really miss my home... huhuhu but it was a long journey from perak to johor... really2 tired but i'm willing to do it..huhuhu after 3 days teaching kolej komuniti student... i just rely that i have a talent as a teacher... NOT BAD.. huh...hehehe maybe bcoz my background.. mak, abah and tok ayah is also a teacher. Tapi up ckit la.. i'm lecturer even only in kolej komuniti... Life here not too costly.. everyday just using around rm5 for food... carpool with my housemate... dinner just a simple one.. biscuit or megi... hehehe we dicided to save our money here n then weekends spend it at KL..heheheh GOOD IDEA rite..heheh hoping my home sick will be gone...hehhee but next week I will come back home again for some special event... hahahah

0 kawan baik hati:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Alieff Artwork